Saturday, April 19, 2014  Forums Register  Login

Discussion Forms

Discussion Forms

Subject: J35 in the UK

You are not authorized to post a reply.   
Author Messages
Colin Baldwin

06/02/2010 9:57 AM  
Hi guy's I thought I would share the fun we have this side of the pond in our J35 with you all. www.outrageousj35.co.uk Fair winds to you all..
Colin Baldwin

08/08/2010 6:14 AM  
UPDATE!!!!! Regatta 1, Bank of England bowl....1st place overall. second regatta was the HSBC regatta..........1st place overall, We have just finished Cowes week as the oldest boat in our class racing against new Beneteau 34.7s, X-Yacht 362 sports, the all new Beneteau 35, Jeaneaux 39i performance to name but a few and coming 5th overall in Class and only beaten by factory and works teams..... there is life in the old girl yet!
Jan Bart

08/14/2010 2:08 PM  
Hi Colin,

Found your website a few weeks ago. I was checking out the entries for Cowes Week and found the one and only J/35 in the list. After some searching with Google your site turned up and reading it was a lot of fun. Congratulations on your 5th place overall. I hope you are planning on competing next year again because it is my intention to try and make it next year too. There's no doubt in my mind that our great J/35's can beat any so called modern boat out there.

Cheers,

Jan Bart
J/35 New Frontier
Netherlands

p.s. check out some pictures of my boat on http://www.sailingshots.nl/Bart%20Sails%202010/slides/IMG_1268%20ps-C.html if you like
You are not authorized to post a reply.

ActiveForums 3.6
  Copyright 2008 by J35 Class Association Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement | Site Map